Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Free melty bow wallpapers and updates


Hey all long time no see!

Well, as you can tell I haven't done much on the crafting side of things at all. I haven't even brought anything for my crafts in months! This dry patch is mostly due to the hot weather and the fact my crafting space in the share kitchen have been ravaged from my dad's house projects. -__-0

The only thing I done was make a fairy kei styled cake that I never finished. I admit my morale with my sweets crafting hasn't been the best but my passion for it haven't went anywhere. This long absence only made me flesh out The Candy Sanctuary a bit more. One of my older ideas was actually making free wallpapers and graphics but I never got around to do it. However, I had a great strike of inspiration to make a melting bow wallpaper so I went for it! You can check them out on the bottom of this post!

Besides that I've been working a lot on my angel readings. I've been holding raffles for free angel readings that have been really helpful on getting the word out in the forum I'm in. I also got my first two sales a few weeks ago, I was so excited! I hope the sales pick up again! If you guys are interested in them you can check my blog and the social media sites my readings are on. 


I also hurt my back a few weeks ago too and I'm still recovering from the constant soreness. I had to postpone the last big raffle and spend time off the computer since my back would ache. I'm feeling a lot better but again I still feel the soreness still so I'm hoping I'll recover completely soon!

Last thing is my wonderful wallpapers that I made a few days ago! I try to make the color schemes something that you all will enjoy like the super girly colors as well as cafe-ish colors. Each wallpaper have a small and large sizes so I can accommodate as many computers you all use as possible. :)

The melting bow wallpapers 

It took some tries to get the seamless dripping effect (since I made the bows a pattern in Photoshop) but I got it and was really excited! Also the bow sizes are different for some of the wallpapers.

Small wallpaper

Large wallpaper 

Small wallpaper

Large wallpaper

Large wallpaper

Small wallpaper

Small wallpaper

Large wallpaper


Here are the big bow wallpapers

Small wallpaper

Large wallpaper
Small wallpaper
Large wallpaper


Small wallpaper

Large wallpaper

I really enjoy doing these so I might focus on making more graphics since I'm not super productive in the crafting end of things. I would like your opinions on what you would like to see in the future. More sweets, Lolita, or fairy kei theme things? Would you all like to see backgrounds patterns and icons for your personal blogs, twitters, and such? If you have any ideas just let me know and I'll try to make it happen since I have more ideas on the way. :)

Okay I hope everyone is doing okay especially on the east coast after that quake was felt all over! I was scared s**tless when it happened ! XD I'm still very uneasy that I didn't even sleep last night.

Can't wait to hear and see from you all! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik