Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Lolita's Dream Room



The Most Kawaii Room You'll Ever See! 


While I was surfing Tumblr I came across one of my old time favorite sweet lolita and sweets crafter, Sweetie Cakes. While I was poking around her various sites I found her Yaplog blog post of her kawaii room!



Can I say this is literally the SWEETEST room you ever seen?

I mean come on, what sweet lolita and kawaii enthusiast (like myself) wouldn't dream of having a room like this!




I can say the best part of the room is the incredible style and creativity! I love the prints on the walls, the bows and ribbons, and just all the cute miscellaneous items that are placed in such a perfect way!



If you want to see more of Sweetie Cakes adorable room you can go to her blog and see what a lolita's dream room is like!

2 comments:

  1. This seriously looks like my dream room and i'm not even lolita ; u ;

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's so beautiful and pink I can't stand it. X3

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik