Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

How To Make A Sweets Deco Roll Cake

Deco Den Roll Cake Tutorial 


I was surfing around in my files and saw some old Japanese sweets deco tutorials scans. This one in particular is about roll cakes. I haven't been crafting like I wanted too in a while, but seeing these really gets me in the mood!



I have no idea what I'm going to do with all the materials I gathered a few years ago but I know that if I want to do something, I just have to do it. I really want to make my first sweets deco picture frame but I've been busy with so many things, I never got around to it. I really need to clean up my space first if anything, it's hard to be inspired if your crafting space looks like you're just moving in.

But in any event, if you have a taste for a REAL roll cake, especially a cute one, here is a super sweet tutorial from ochikeron on how to make one! Enjoy everyone!


Thanks for viewing and happy sweets crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.. party cakes and things

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik