Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sweets deco Cookies


Hey all!

It’s been a while since I last posted. Nothing much has been happening in my sweets deco adventures but I have made some new cookies.




I made some of them from molds and I also tried to make my own custom shaped cookies. You can tell which one it is, the shooting start one. I’ll make some icing and decorate it like a real cookie. I want to practice it more too since it was a lot of fun. 


I just got done a really huge picture for an awesome calendar project here. It was really fun and the picture will be apart of a calendar that will be sold all around the world! As soon as it’s released I’ll send you all link!

Now that I finally got that picture done I want to continue my ear phones sweet deco. I have to make more cookies because I want it to be pastel colored. I’ll probably do that some time soon like tomorrow morning. I also just got some new icing tips and acrylic paint! I can’t wait to try them all out.

Besides that nothing new has happened deco wise. I got a new computer and waiting to buy the parts to add for it. Once that done I can do all the multimedia things that I love to do and not worry about the computer lagging! :D

I hope everyone is having a great month. I’ll be sure to post again soon about my sweets deco projects!

2 comments:

  1. those look wonderful! I love the colour. Did you make these with airdrying clay? How did you colour it? With paint or pastels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I used paper clay for the pieces and used chalk pastels to color them. I tried paint before but I like using pastels more. I might try paint again just in case I didn't do it right before.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik