Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Cute Clay Tutorials: A little more insight

How to make cute jewelry

I made Cute Clay Tutorials so that I can help people who have an interest in making such, cute things! I remember how I started getting into the whole charm thing and really wanted to start making my own. All the necklaces, bracelets, and cell phone trinkets , it was all so creative and I would do anything to start making my own. So did a little research or what was on the web at the time (about late 2008/early 2009) got my last 20 bucks and spend it on everything I could buy to get started. I got down and made a little charm of a chibi devil character. Cute yes, but I wanted to make some of food charms like cakes, ramen, ice cream, etc. I made one of those square chocolates but it didn’t out as well as I wanted. Not to mention I wanted to make a whole stock of candies and sweets like the ones on the net like.

http://notmaggot.deviantart.com/art/Pretty-Rose-Cookie-Pendants-96522988

http://oborochann.deviantart.com/art/February-Charms-47913634

http://blackmago.deviantart.com/art/Cute-Food-Paradise-charms-124155319

The only trouble was that I wasn’t skilled or knowledgeable enough to just start making them on my own, not enough tutorials and surly artists wasn’t going to tell you their methods right off the bat. Since then I searched up and down in books, websites, and forums to get all the details of making cute foods, charms, and jewelry out of ploymer clay to make my dreams come true in making a business out of it too.

I came a long way since then and I’m not a master yet, but I’m surly getting there. And with more and more valuable info finally getting shared in the internets I can only get better and I want to share them with everyone who felt the same as I did. Searching all over the web to get a little piece of info.

So now I want to put all the pieces in one place where anyone can come and get all the info they need to start this exciting adventure!

That’s how Cute Clay Tutorials came to be.

I’ll go over the basics on what you need to start like the polymer clay, paint, findings etc. Some simple beginner tutorials like cookies, candies, sweets, and beyond! I enjoy what I do and I love sharing the info so I hope you’ll give me a chance to show you step by step how to get there! :) So get your tools, creativity, and hands ready for an awesome ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik