Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday morning thoughts

Good morning my loves!

It’s a Saturday morning and I’m feeling pretty good (and tired).

Yesterday I continued shopping for my supplies for my business. I got tons of pearls, a resin book and mold set, last but not least a cameo resin mold. I always wanted to work with resin; I see so many amazing pieces being made form it. You can be as creative as you want and boy do I have some ideas! Since I put in the order, my mind been formulating with plans. I’m thinking of putting my own pictures in the cameo piece, or some clay sweets. All the possibilities are endless!

While I was shopping on etsy, I was checking the price on 100 pack crystals instead of 75. I contacted the seller but she has yet to get back to me. I was thinking about getting acrylic rhinestones but I like crystals better. It really sparkles and adds a nice touch to everything it’s on. I really like them on macaroon charms and such. It adds such a cute factor to it.

The last things I need to get now are glow in the dark paint, pigments, a respirator, and sparkles. Then I might have enough to buy a subscription in the sites I’m in. So far so good though. That reminds me, I have to edit my latest craft photos and post them on my websites. I know people have been asking me about them so I want to make sure I give the people what they want!

On a more artistic note I’m finally starting the line art of my latest picture. I did most of the body and clothes. I’m on the shoes now and changed them a bit from the original sketch. I pretty much added an extra long sole of the shoe. I really like the change and it adds the more punk-ish style to the outfit. I should have that done today as well. I really have my work cut out for me today.

Thanks for reading! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik