Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog Shop Grand Opening! Plus Resin Test Charms!

Hey all! This post is a special post because now my blog shop is open!  

I just posted all the ordering details, pictures, prices and everything that you can possibly imagine! Just check the TCS shoppe page on the top left of the blog. Actually I'm pretty scared and very excited for this all at the same time! Its been my dream for a long time and now its in the flesh!

As far as what's in the shop I only have my cake cell phone charms but as time moves on I will post more items of all kinds! If you have any questions you can comment here or e-mail me at candysanctuary@hotmail.com! I also just posted a feedback page as well.

I'm really excited guys, wish me luck!

Besides that I have some really great pictures of the resin charms and a upcoming post about icing on clay donuts. For now you can take a look at the first resin charms I made a month ago!



 All of them in their glory! My favorite is the lollipop!

 If you look closely you can see the blue sparkles! 


 For this batch I use a bigger blue glitter. I love all the colors that you can see from it!

I added too much pigment to the pink resin so if you warm this charm with your hands enough it will become flexible. Live and learn right haha?


 I love the blue blotches in the back of the heart! I wish more of those showed in the front!


 This one reminds me of a nebula




 I really like this one, it reminds me of a fancy chocolate!

 Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the shop in the TCS shop page! Tell all your friends about it. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik