Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Hobbies

Hey there my sweets!

I just wanted to give you all an update on my crafting status. Lately I haven't done any sweets deco but I have been looking at new hobbies that I've been interested in like gel candles and soap making! They recently caught my eye in the last few weeks and I've gotten great beginner books for both. The soap book is called "soapy love" and the other is called "Gel Candles". When they came in the mail I was pretty excited and even more thrilled to see how easy it was to make both gel candles and soaps. I have been more interested in bath and body products so I think this is a great start on a new road for me. So that I can expand my love of sweets into these mediums.






I also gotten a pretty decent watercolor book called "Dreamscapes". I've wanted that book since the day I saw it years ago but I never brought it. When I saw how cheap it was on Amazon I had to have it haha! Having it in my hands and getting a chance to read it, I'm really eager to try watercolor again. If you all don't know, I'm in artist and have been drawing since I was born! I made the blog graphics and that little character down there is myself. If you want to see some of my work you can check out my Deviant Art page! Getting back on track, I've been wanting to try out a lot of mediums in my art so when I saw this book I knew this was the one. I've tried water color before but it didn't last long since I had no clue what I was doing haha. Now that I have a great solid book that can show me the ropes, I know that I can master the great medium of watercolor! 




Oh and I have some very thrilling news! The great JesseSaphir on DA so kindly made an edible raver's cake for her family! You can click on the picture to take an better look at it up close. Its so good looking and has layers of flavor, marzipan, vanilla, and peach juice! How good does that sound? Even better the next cake she want to make is my Chocolate Mousse Cake, I can't wait to see how that turns out! 
 :D




One last thing I want to mention is my new angel reading blog: Follow Your Inner Child Readings. I made another one a while ago but decided to start over to suit my tastes more. If your interested in angels, unicorns and other beings and want to have a reading of your own, come and stop by! :D 


Thanks for visiting, take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik