Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Official Valentine's Day Picture WIP

Hey everyone!

I'm back again with yet another WIP to share. This time it's another Valentine's day picture. I just love the holiday so much, I really do love love! Getting to the picture, I wanted to do a warm up before continuing the V-day secret Santa I entered in. I wanted to do a quick chibi picture but it turned out not being chibi at all. Not that I mind.

Valentine's wip sketch


What I did had in mind was the character being a chocolate themed maid. I wanted to be really cute with ruffles and such. I also tried something different like drawing a pose of a person hugging something. I'm really proud of it and my increasing skill of drawing hands. I still have a long way to go but I see so much improvement. Looking at live subjects and taking metal notes for drawing purposes helps a lot!

That is pretty much it, I hope I can finish it by Valentine's day. If not, it'll just be late haha!

Take care all!

Yours Truly

2 comments:

  1. Your maid is very cute!!
    I really like your picture (^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you a ton dear! I'm in the process of making the line art of it. I'm going for a new style, thinner lines not as cartoony or graphic as I normally do them. Pretty excited to see the end result of it! :D

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik