Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Star Chaser WIP

Hey everyone!

So much happened since I last posted, I really have to do a life update on my blogs, but I've been lazy and busy. I guess to keep it short, I know now what I want to do with my life and that is to draw draw draw till the cows come home.


I don't want to do my angel readings full time anymore but as a hobby and to bring extra money in. I'll probably get into that later, but that is pretty much the bottom line. Now I'm trying to get into the groove of making art and drawing my number one priority again instead of my now angel reading hobby.

Getting to the picture, it's just my fursona using my star flame power or something. I have so many ideas rolling around on what the hell I'm doing and just the back stories I had for years. I really need to write them all down at some point. But anyway, I made a few versions so you can see the flame better and me holding a star.


Thanks for looking guys, take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik