Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Blog Theme and Cake Girl Banner WIP


anime girl cake blog

Hey all! I just wanted to update you all on some changes I made to my blog! 

I changed the theme of my blog into something a lot more cute and up to date. As much as I loved the simplicity of my last theme I wanted something more special and modern. I also decided that I wanted to blog about my love for the kawaii lifestyle. After years of seeing so many cute bloggers and vloggers I owed it to myself to fulfill my own dreams of embracing the kawaii culture. It’s really exciting because I get to indulge in all the things I want to talk about and love! And I get to show off all the fun things that I see online!


With that change, I decided to make a new banner for the blog which is the WIP you see below. Since I renamed my blog to “Cake” I wanted to show case that in the banner and my love for cute things. I’ve been working on it on and off for a few months but it’s coming along nicely haha!

I hope you all enjoy, talk to you soon!



kawaii anime girl sweetgirl anime kawaii cute


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik